Efficient Frontier is a leading technology and research company facilitating digital asset trading and powering billions of dollars of trading on a monthly basis.
We provide institutional grade algorithmic trading, market making, analytics, and liquidity management for crypto exchanges, token backed digital assets cryptocurrencies and funds.
We are looking for talented leaders to join our team and help us shape the future of cryptocurrency markets.
Efficient Frontier expanding its culture of passionately focused on partnering with our fantastic clients, immersing ourselves in their brand when they think about the markets.
As the Head of Client Services you will drive a highly engaging customer experience and be responsible for supporting our partners across the world.
The Head of Client Services will be responsible for the overall strategic and operational success of our partnerships, strategically and operationally.He/She will be expected to bring significant expertise to the role allowing them to play a leading role across all the team responsibilities listed below.
- Hands-on client service, handling communication, building relationships and trust with clients through high levels of professionalism, pro-activity and responsiveness.
- Create an exceptional end to end customer experience by reducing friction, ensuring our team put the customer at the heart of our work.
- Solve clients problems in the quickest simplest easiest way possible and make them feel great about our company and brand along the way.
- Managing and expanding the service organisation, dedicated to meeting the highest levels of performance within a complex environment - This includes motivating, building, coaching and developing a highly responsive team capable of being inventive, challenging the status quo and working as a cohesive group to meet the needs of all customers.
- Deliver a people first strategy that drives teammate engagement, attracts, coaches and develops the people to grow in their potential.
- Build effective processes to client internal and external communication
- Work with the product team to continually provide feedback, improve our products and offering
- Work with the sales team as a pre-sale function, handling technical conversation and onboarding process
- 5+ years in trading (or related) experience - MUST!
- 5+ years in leading and managing customer service teams to high performance and engagement
- Proven knowledge in crypto markets eco-system and dynamics
- Strong leadership, motivation, coaching, and people skills
- Exceptional emotional intelligence through a track record of earning positive recognition for conduct, integrity, and effectiveness while successfully completing challenging assignments
- Strong change management and stakeholders management skills
- Strong data analysis skills, able to apply a variety of analytical tools and approaches to gather information and solve different types of problems
- Understanding and creativity in the use of technology to enable business improvements
- Able to communicate complex technical topics in clear layman’s terms, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to develop and maintain relationships at all levels in the organization
- Technical knowledge (software development / product) - bonus
Professional and Cultural Characteristics
- First thinker, status quo challenger.
- Passion for clients satisfaction and business development mindset.
- Authentic individual with impeccable integrity, whose personal and professional values are consistent with the company's mission, vision and leadership framework.
- Egoless style: someone who puts the interests of the broader team and business goals ahead of their own personal agenda, someone who hires for diversity and leads in a way that benefits from the diversity around
- Confident, well prepared leader with the courage to advance the goals of the organization at the senior level, comfortable in a fast-paced global environment.
- Vibrant, performance-driven individual who will pursue excellence in translating the brand's passion vision/mission of the organisation into operational, quantitative plans, goals and schedules for improvement.
- Collaborative facilitator, who develops relationships and loyalty with his/her colleagues across all business functions and levels.
- Team oriented consensus builder who understands how to achieve buy-in from diverse constituencies, building bridges and designing “win-win” solutions across a matrix management organisation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying