Efficient Frontier is a leading digital assets algorithmic trading and research company.Our technology powers billions of dollars in trade across the globe and helps build a better, more efficient digital assets market.
We are looking for talented leaders to join our development team and help to shape the future of cryptocurrency markets.
As a product manager, you will help scale Efficient Frontier's trading infrastructure by researching and working with key stakeholders within and outside the company. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life.
- Gain a deep understanding of needs, potential and generate new ideas that grow product efficiency, market share and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Manage from concept to design - translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent company in product or domain specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competitions.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Solid trading and financial markets background (at least 5 years of proven experience)
- Passion and deep understanding of crypto finance (at least 3 years with proven experience)
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A people friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills
- Have strong presentation skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying